Visit my personal website
Brief presentationI am Assistant Professor in Computer Sciences. After 10 years in secondment at Instituto Gulbenkian de Ciência (IGC) in Portugal, I am back to Aix-Marseille University since July 2018.
My research revolves around the modelling of regulatory and signalling networks to uncover their functioning. To this end, I mainly use the logical modelling formalism, developing methods to enhance the analysis of large models and associated software tools. I also develop models to address concrete biological questions, in close collaboration with experimentalists.
I mainly lecture at Polytech Luminy, Department of Biomedical Engineering. I also lecture for the Master in Bioinformatics and the Graduation in Biology, at the Faculty of Sciences of Luminy.
- A. Naldi, C. Hernandez, N. Levy, G. Stoll, P.T. Monteiro, C. Chaouiya, T. Helikar, A. Zinovyev, L. Calzone, S. Cohen-Boulakia, D. Thieffry, L. Paulevé, The CoLoMoTo Interactive Notebook: Accessible and Reproducible Computational Analyses for Qualitative Biological Networks, Front. Physiol., 9, pp. 680, 2018 (DOI)
- A. Naldi, C. Hernandez, W. Abou-Jaoudé, P.T. Monteiro, C. Chaouiya, D. Thieffry, Logical modelling and analysis of cellular regulatory networks with GINsim 3.0, Front. Physiol., 9, pp. 646, 2018 (DOI)
- L. Sánchez, C. Chaouiya, Logical modelling uncovers developmental constraints for primary sex determination of chicken gonads, Journal of The Royal Society Interface, 15(142), 2018 (DOI)
- ND Mendes, R Henriques, E Remy, J Carneiro, PT Monteiro, C Chaouiya, Estimating Attractor Reachability in Asynchronous Logical Models, Front. Physiol., 9, pp. 1161, 2018 (DOI)
- P.L. Varela, I. Lynce, V. Manquinho, C. Chaouiya, P.T. Monteiro, Stable States of Boolean Regulatory Networks Composed Over Hexagonal Grids, Proc. 7th Int. Workshop on Static Analysis and Systems Biology (SASB 2016), ENTCS, 335: 113–130, 2018 (DOI)
- Pedro L. Varela, Camila V. Ramos, Pedro T. Monteiro, Claudine Chaouiya, EpiLog: A software for the logical modelling of epithelial dynamics, F1000Research, 7:1145 , 2018 (DOI)